AJIRA > Nafasi za kazi INNOVEX | Job In Tanzania
AJIRA > Nafasi za kazi INNOVEX
INNOVEX is a Pan-African advisory and assurance services firm providing professional services in Sub-Saharan Africa. We are very pleased to invite job applications from self-motivated and performance driven individuals interested in a career in data analytics and systems audit. The Senior Data Analyst will lead system audits and data analytics engagements.
New Job Vacancy at Stable Foods 2023
Purchasing Officer Job Opportunity at KYOSK APP
Vacancies Job at AB InBev 2023
Senior Data Analyst
• Supervising and making sure the junior data analyst is doing their work well.
• To model and forecast business trends, use planned product changes and historical data sets.
• Use the analytics tools to perform any necessary statistical analysis and ad hoc reporting.
• Create analytics to discover trend lines across various organizational data sources;
• Create analytics to find trends across various organizational data sources.
• Use tools and predictive analysis to forecast and business analytics (including an enhanced ability to quantify and qualify data)
• Analyze and assess current corporate procedures and systems, and make recommendations for improving productivity and streamlining operations while keeping or boosting compliance rates.
• Conduct operational research to find the best or nearly best answers to complex problems.
• Monitoring departmental projects and progress reports
• Examine trends, volume, demographics, and operator data in the business’ operations to inform decisions.
• Supervising the gathering and putting together of data for analysis
• Assist customers with IT-related questions and make sure the overall audit goals are met.
• Actively participate in external IT audits and serve as the audit liaison for important clients, offering them guidance on how to strengthen controls. AJIRA
• Supervise the execution of high-quality risk-based audits, such as those of business application systems, information security, and technology infrastructure.
• Conduct audit tests to find problems and places where information technology operations can be more effective and efficient.
• Oversee the development of action plans by the audit team members in order to guarantee that risks are properly managed.
• Use data analytics to verify the correctness and completeness of information processing and reports.
• Examine data to look for signs of ineffective control, duplication of effort, fraud, or noncompliance with accepted management policies, procedures, rules, and laws
• Evaluate the efficacy and sufficiency of the system controls in place and recommend suitable steps for clientele in the financial sector. AJIRA
• Find chances for clients to improve their performance, and produce reports and recommendations for more action.
• Continue to give the team feedback so they can acquire the knowledge and abilities needed for efficient planning and individual professional and personal career progress.
• Motivate and inspire the team by giving them the knowledge and resources they require to perform their duties successfully and satisfy client expectations. AJIRA
• Create new revenue streams by keeping up good relations with clients and soliciting their business in the future.
Education and Qualifications
• Candidates must possess a bachelor’s degree in information management, computer science, actuarial science, or a technical subject.
• At least three years’ worth of expertise managing databases with sizable datasets.
• Expertise in multiple databases, including SQL Server and MySQL; advanced computer abilities.
• Have knowledge of data mining, data analysis, and data mapping. AJIRA
How To Apply
All the best
Also Check: Sales Executive Jobs in Dsm at Maersk Tanzania