locations TANZANIA ARUSHA
time type Full time
job requisition id 30034652
Dreaming big is in our DNA. Brewing the world’s most loved beers and creating meaningful experiences is what inspires us. We are owners, empowered to lead real change, deliver on tough challenges, and take accountability for the results. We are looking for talent that shares these values, that is ambitious, bold & resilient. We want talent that is looking for fast career growth, cross-functional experiences, global exposure and robust training & development.
The major goal of this position is to effectively run and maintain specified Packaging equipment and associated processes.
Key outputs and responsibilities:
- Utilizing machinery in places where packaging is being done in accordance with VPO Standards
- Interpreting and carrying out the shift’s production plan
- Use online manual and automatic machines in accordance with the standards.
- Make certain that process quality checks are finished, examined, and recorded in accordance with Quality standards.
- total related tracking and observation: Complete operator workstation management, then take necessary action.
- Complete 5 WHYs (according to triggers) with the appropriate team members.
- As needed, contribute to AB reports.
- Using QFRs (As per triggers)
- Execute autonomous actions
- Compliance with VPO safety requirements
- Ensure and maintain a safe and healthy work environment
Education and Experience:
- Mechanical/Electrical Engineering Diploma
- Training: SKAP completed in 12 months after a minimum of 9 months of on-the-job instruction.
- knowledge of the FMCG packaging sector
AB InBev is an equal opportunity employer and all appointments will be made in-line with AB InBev employment equity plan and talent requirements. We are a company that promotes gender equality. Internal applicants require Line manager approval. Please note that only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
The advertisement lists the minimum requirements. Management retains the right to utilize additional or pertinent information as a shortlisting criterion. Interested parties that match the aforementioned requirements should submit their applications no later than January 31, 2023.
All the best
Vacancies Job at AB InBev
Also Check: Absa Group Limited Jobs In Tanzania 2023