Sales Representative Jobs in Mwanza at Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST)
Job Category: Ajira
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Mwanza Tanzania
ajira media.com Stats & Information)
Sales Representative: Marie Stopes Tanzania (MST), a Non-Governmental Organization, is a social enterprise and a leading provider of family planning, sexual and reproductive health care and allied services. MST is a partner of the Government of Tanzania and a member of the Marie Stopes International (MSI) Global Partnership, which operates in over 37 countries worldwide. As a social business, we focus on sustainable delivery, efficiency, and funding models that are built to last, so that the women and girls we serve today will have a choice in the future too. MST is committed to its employees, clients, children, and vulnerable adults’ protection, and has zero tolerance to any sort of harassment. MST promotes a speaking up culture whereby employees work transparently and are empowered to report any existence or potential existence of harassment at workplaces. (Sales Representative)
MST’s mission is “Children by Choice, Not Chance”.
- For the following position, we’re seeking for a motivated and qualified individual:
- Representative of Sales
Mwanza (with frequent travel within Lake zone & Tanzania national-wide)
The Sales Representative will be accountable to the Head of Sales and Marketing for connecting with Distributors and Customers and generating sales for MST. As part of their responsibilities, they will create sales pitches to promote MST products for both primary sales to key distributors and secondary sales to wholesalers and retail traders. They will also make cold calls to sales leads or answer calls from potential clients, keep records of their sales transactions such as invoices or client contracts, and manage debt collection and credit. (Sales Representative)
Among Key Responsibilities:
- locating new customers in their regions and formulating a plan for how to communicate with them and other service providers.
- Making MST’s brands and products available in the designated territory’s desired number of retail locations.
- Close collaboration with important distributors to drive primary sales and support the distributors’ secondary sales (i.e., sales to retail outlets).
- Setting up point-of-sale materials and merchandise at retail locations.
- Arranging and, in some situations, carrying out CMEs in the relevant fields.
- Offering market input and practical advice on how to fend off competition.
- Compiling market intelligence and offering suggestions.
- Offer after-sales support for customers.
- Accurate and timely reporting.
- Collaborate closely with the other sales teams to achieve or surpass all activity requirements for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals, and closing.
- Set an example for your sales team in terms of your commitment, personal integrity, organizational abilities, selling techniques, and work habits. (Sales Representative)
- Remain in touch with every customer in the market to guarantee high levels of customer satisfaction.
- Regularly coach and counsel sales teams to improve motivation and selling techniques.
- Pharmacy, business administration, or a related field for bachelor’s degree.
- A postgraduate degree, such as an MBA, will be advantageous.
- 3–4 years’ experience in pharmaceutical or FMCG sales.
- Significant expertise in every facet of distributor relationship management.
- Experience in the field of reproductive health is preferred.
Able to understand and execute strategic vision.
Negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills.
Strong written, reading and spoken English Language skills.
Proven ability to ‘sell’ ideas, concepts.
How to Apply:
Send your application CV and cover letter, outlining your suitability for the position and why you are interested in it, to the email address listed below if you believe you are able to meet the requirements and are motivated enough to join the team.
Director of Human Resources and Administration
Tanzania Marie Stopes
Mwenge plots 421 and 422; Kijitonyama area
P.O. Box 7072, Tanzania, Dar es Salaam.
Phone numbers are +255 22 2774991-4 and +255 22 2702030-2.
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org