Plant Engineer Jobs: Plant Engineer Jobs at Top Talented Recruits 2023, Human Resources Consulting Firm focusing on Recruitment, Outsourcing, Permit Advisory and Consulting
ENGINEER OF PLANT
Position: Plant Engineer
Industry: Waste Management/Environmental Conservation/Recycling.
Location: Dar es salaam, Tanzania.
Deadline 30 January 2023
Plant Engineer Jobs at Top Talented Recruits 2023
Top Talented Recruits is a private human resources consulting company with a wide range of services that is entirely owned and run by Tanzanians. Recruitment, Staff/Manpower Outsourcing, Industrial Relations Advisory, Human Resources Consulting, and Permits Consultancy are among the services we provide. As a team, we operate under the “one-stop, comprehensive service” tenet.
We are familiar with the Tanzanian market. In order to maximize the efficiency of your company when enabling our Recruitment and Staff/Manpower Outsourcing Services, we are aware of how to navigate it and select the ideal applicants. (Plant Engineer Jobs)
For our reputable customer, the top integrated waste management and environmental maintenance service provider in Tanzania, which offers a full range of services, from
Municipal, industrial, and biomedical waste collection to waste treatment and advanced recycling.
- Must take care of the autoclave, shredder, effluent treatment plant, and the full incineration plant’s packing, feeding, monitoring, ash discharge, and controlling.
- Monitoring the operation of machinery including boilers, cooling towers, and air conditioners to look for signs of wear or degradation. (Plant Engineer Jobs)
- Assessing the overall effectiveness of a facility’s HVAC system, which includes keeping an eye on its energy usage
- Analyzing data to identify the need for machinery or equipment repairs or maintenance
- Routinely maintaining equipment to guarantee its functionality.
- Keeping the noise levels and emission requirements within Tanzania Bureau guidelines (TBS).
- Coordinating with the plant’s staff to make sure all systems are operating properly.
- Performing preventative maintenance on equipment to increase productivity and lower repair costs.
- Identifying issues and swiftly finishing repairs to mechanical equipment.
- Keeping enough supplies and spare parts on hand to reduce downtime for
repairs and to ensure that preventive maintenance and renewal are properly accomplished.
- Checking for anomalies and deviations at the incinerator and other units.
- Supplying a rough budget for the system’s anticipated upkeep and repair expenses.
Requirements for Plant Engineer
• A baccalaureate in chemical or mechanical engineering.
• Professional engineer license, i.e., ERB.
• Four or more years of experience in processing plant operations and related roles
• Proficient in Microsoft Applications; further advantages include knowledge in CAD, CAM, and MATLAB/LabView programs.
• Ability to run simulations and analyse test data.
• Ability to write clear and comprehensive technical documentation.
• Highly analytical mind, with exceptional problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
• Planning, Organizing & Time Management
• Safety Focus & Productivity Improvement
Mode of Application
For Interested and Qualified Candidates should submit updated CV
via firstname.lastname@example.org, Only shortlisted candidates
All the best