Senior Manager Technology Projects | New Jobs at NMB Bank November 2022. | NMB Bank has announced new job vacancy for the position of the Senior Manager Technology Projects | New Jobs at NMB Bank November 2022..Further details are provided below.
New Jobs at NMB Bank November 2022
Senior Manager Technology Projects
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
- Oversee and manage the operational aspects of ongoing technology projects within Technology and Digital Transformation department.
- Review status of projects and budgets, manages schedules, and prepare status reports.
- Assess project issues and develop resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives.
- Directly managing all aspects of the project lifecycle. Responsible for managing the complete lifecycle of government contract technology product implementations.
- Accountable for full life cycle project management, including project initiation and planning, development, testing, implementation, and closeout.
- Plan, program, and recommend allocation of resources to support the mission and associated goals and objectives.
- Responsible for assembling the project staff; for their technical or functional development, performance, and/or termination during the project or projects.
- Develop, prioritize, and defend IT resource requirements.
- Develop project schedules and recommend appropriate lead-lag times. Plan workload for multiple project management teams and de-conflicts resources. Provide forward-looking schedule analysis to Leadership.
- Evaluate project schedule progress and performance and identify developing problem areas. Conduct analysis to determine alternative courses of action or recovery on slipped schedules.
- Manage multiple teams of developers from different vendors as part of project management.
- Source the capabilities, skills, and technology necessary to meet customer requirements supported by service level agreements
- Conduct regular, periodic, project management status meetings to apprise all stakeholders of project progress, issues, challenges, risks, and project management activities
- Provide leadership and develop and mentor new recruits within Project unit.
- Define and track project milestones while developing, maintaining, and reporting on an overall integrated delivery plan.
- Accurately assessing, managing, and reporting dependencies, risks, and issues.
- Develop required project artifacts such as project charter, integrated project plan, resource plan, contingency plan, etc. depending on methodology (Waterfall, Agile).
- Publish periodic project status reports and continuously update the Chief of Technology on Projects progress and status.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of banking processes and business process re-engineering
- Understanding of banking operations
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good verbal, written and presentation skills
- Excellent planning, organization, and multitasking skills
- Excellent report writing skills
- A proven self-starter with ability to work under high pressure environment
- People management skills
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of a University Degree in Information and Communication Technologies (ICT), Project Management, Management Information Systems (MIS) or related field.
- Certification in one of the recognized project management methodologies e.g. PRINCE, SCRUM, PMP, etc. SCRUM certification will be added advantage
- Sound Project Management background and practical application in a busy large corporate setting with at least 6 years’ experience.
- Experience in working with development teams.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle and software development costing will be an added advantage
- Experience in multi-national cultures and working styles
- Extensive experience in implementation of banking systems
- PC literate with excellent working knowledge of all relevant project software
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job opening date :01-Nov-2022
Job closing date :15-Nov-2022