Assistant Product Manager Assets | Jobs at NMB Bank November 2022. | NMB Bank Tanzania has announced new job vacancies for the post of Assistant Product Manager Assets | This is a new Jobs at NMB Bank, November 2022.
Assistant Product Manager Assets.
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
Responsible for asset product development, management and performance for Retail Banking while ensuring product profitability
- Develop, implement and manage a compelling Retail banking portfolio of Asset products.
- Ensure proper communication of new products before public launch, awareness and training to branches and all key stakeholders
- Analyze, manage and identify all system faults that affects product performance and suggest areas of improvement
- Play a key role in innovating Retail Banking asset products.
- Manage internal relationships with key stakeholders and business partners
- Regular competitor review
- Conduct profitability analysis to ensure product performance as per targets
- Being pro-active to identify product issues and resolve them timely
- Responsible for products’ feature enhancements and revamps where need be
Knowledge and Skills:
- A good knowledge of constructing reports, executive summaries and briefs
- Greater understanding of product life cycle
- Business planning and project management skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Credit knowledge
- Good communication skills both written and oral
- Standard computer skills; good interpersonal and networking skills
- Negotiation and Report writing skills
Qualifications and Experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Business/Accountancy/Economics/Finance or any other related field.
- Any course or training in product development is an added advantage
- 3 years’ experience in banking, out of which 2 should be in Asset product environment or any related field
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer
Job opening date :02-Nov-2022
Job closing date :16-Nov-2022NMB Bank PLc
VISIT APPLICATION LINK HERE