Relationship Manager; Trade Finance Services Job Vacancies at CRDB Bank Plc
Reporting line- Manager; Trade Sales
Location- Head Office
Identifying and generating “new to bank” income by driving trade finance income agenda directly or through the Coverage teams by understanding the broader strategy and translating this into operational objectives.
- Accountable for Trade Finance(on and off-balance sheet) clients’ transactions service and income thereof.
- Ensure organic trade income growth throughout the trade finance portfolio ensuring repeat limit utilizations for the existing clients.
- Conduct regular branch and client visits to resolve customer queries and raise trade business awareness.
- Retain existing clients by ensuring the best client services through effective communication and alertness to their service issues.
- Arrange and facilitate meetings with key members of potential customer management.
- Assist in collecting required documents for conducting the assessment of financing applications.
- Follow up with potential customers and ensure completion of documentation requirements.
- Liaise with Trade Finance Operations for efficient transaction processing to ensure superior customer service by minimizing complaints and disputes.
- Liaise with Business Analysts/Credit Team during the assessment and due diligence process and assist as needed.
- Follow up with customers on a periodic basis to review existing trade finance facilities and discuss the need for extension / additional facilities.
- Collaborate with several other units/departments e.g. Treasury, Business Banking etc. to ensure clients receive quality service/solutions;
- Ensure Compliance with internal and external guidelines on Trade Finance activities.
- Facilitate and advise training to product managers– in addition, to play a strong catalyst role to Relationship Managers and branches to support product take-up and usage.
- Monitor Trade Finance approved limits utilization on a daily basis by analysing which clients have existing room in their limits and reasons for less utilization
- Deliver the financial plan by managing the Corporate portfolio to generate strong growth and good, sustainable returns.
- Drive Trade Finance Income from Public Sectors, Corporates, Institutional and Agric clients.
Relationship Manager; Trade Finance Services Job Vacancies at CRDB Bank Plc – 2 Positions
Experience, Knowledge and Skills Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance and related field from a credible university.
- Minimum of 5 years of banking experience in trade finance.
- Trade products knowledge.
- Good exposure and market awareness in Trade finance.