Process Analyst Jobs at NMB Bank, June 2022.
NMB Bank Tanzania announces for Process Analyst Jobs this June, The New Jobs at NMB Bank Jobs are to fill for the post of Process Analyst – Fixed Term (2 yrs) (2 Position(s)) , Further Job vacancies details have been highlighted below.
New Jobs at NMB Bank.
1. Process Analyst – Fixed Term (2 yrs) (2 Position(s)).
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
The Process Analyst will be responsible for business processes analysis. The aim of the role is to understand the value added in each step in the process and conduct a thorough analysis.
He / She will also be accountable to ensure timely identification of outliers/defects and waste in the processes and recommend the best approach to be used to address the challenges.
- Create clear monitoring mechanisms on processes to identify outliers/defects
- Establish clear metrics for processes to ensure any change from the baseline is done timely.
- Identify and ensure that any process improvement change is metric driven.
- Ensure there is a clear motion study for each process in the bank which is aiming on driving efficiency and productivity improvements.
- Based on the motion study of each process, conduct process improvements initiatives to drive standardization and changes in service delivery
- Create different Customer service guarantees based on best optimal performance.
- Develop and prepare materials for use in the process improvement events, coordinate with management, provide instructions on the use of process improvement tools.
- Suggest different process reengineering methodology and provide leadership to business and support function teams by empowering them to execute improvements to cycle times and eliminate defects.
- Work in conjunction with other stakeholders, you will be responsible to provide desired re-engineering practices and to ensure alignment of the specific initiatives to business objectives.
- Work with Branch Managers and other heads of units to align projects to strategy and to ensure their participation and support is aiming to achieve the strategic goals.
- Challenge the status quo and propose improvements in cost, revenue and process effectiveness and efficiencies as appropriate.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in project life cycle of process improvement and reengineering efforts. Project management background is an added advantage
- Well-developed analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to collect, organize and gain insights from internal or external business data.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and ability to initiate and lead change
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and other products at the following levels
-Excel Advanced level of skill
-Visio Advanced level of skill
-Other Ms. Office tools Intermediate level of skill
- Proven Business Intelligence/Metric Reporting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Project Management or related fields.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification is an added advantage
- Two or more years of experience in Process Analysis, or any related field.
- Experience working with business re-engineering processes in Financial or Banking industry
- Experience working with business processing models, Process Design, Requirements Management, and Project Management
- Experience working with re-engineering tools, methods, and techniques
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer