NMB Bank Tanzania announces for New Jobs at NMB Bank this June, The 2 New Jobs at NMB Bank Jobs are to fill for the post of Process Analyst – Fixed Term (2 yrs) (2 Position(s)) and Project Manager – Fixed Term (3 years) (1 Position(s)) , Further Job vacancies details have been highlighted below.
New Jobs at NMB Bank.
1. Project Manager – Fixed Term (3 years) (1 Position(s))
To ensure the bank’s strategic construction projects are delivered within specified timelines, budget, scope and quality specifications.
- Define project scope, objectives, approach, controls, acceptance criteria and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management
- Develop project plans with a comprehensive list of all envisaged activities, milestones, deliverables, and their corresponding ownership.
- Facilitate definition and approval of business requirements and of business cases
- Estimate resources, budget and participants required to achieve project goals and motivate for their allocation
- Establish relevant project governance and communication structures for all designated projects
- Serve diligently as chairperson of the project working committee and secretary of the project steering committee for all designated projects
- Effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
- Set and continually manage project expectations with team members and other stakeholders.
- Manage project risks, issues, dependencies and assumptions by ensuring proper recording, assignment of ownership and timely escalation to appropriate level of management where necessary
- Manage changes to project scope, budget, timelines and acceptance criteria in line with the agreed process
- To design and implement a quality assurance framework for designated projects in order to ensure all predefined quality objectives are fully attained
- To ensure project consultants, contractors and sub-contractors are fully adhering to the provisions of the quality assurance framework
- To prepare and enforce a site inspection schedule
- Facilitate a project closure workshop and ensure lessons learned are identified and used to improve future practices
- Ensure an effective maintenance and support model is established and handed over to those responsible for subsequent day to day management of completed project outputs
Knowledge and Skills:
- Advanced understanding of buildings construction best practices and methodologies
- Ability to communicate effectively with top management in the course of presenting progress status, risks, issues or when motivating for project resources
- Can conform to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- Reacts to project adjustments and alterations promptly and efficiently.
- Flexible during times of change.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members who come from a broad spectrum of disciplines.
- Persuasive, encouraging, and motivating.
- Ability to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including top management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to defuse tension among project team, should it arise.
- Ability to bring project to successful completion through political
Qualifications and Experience:
- Holder of a University Degree in Architecture, Quantity Surveying and Civil Engineering.
- Post graduate qualifications in Construction Project Management or Building Economics
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented collaborative environment is essential.
- At least 5 years’ experience in management of construction projects.
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Continue Reading : New Jobs at NMB Bank June, New Jobs at NMB Bank 2022, New Jobs at NMB Bank Today
2. Process Analyst – Fixed Term (2 yrs) (2 Position(s)).
Job Location :
Head Office, Hq
The Process Analyst will be responsible for business processes analysis. The aim of the role is to understand the value added in each step in the process and conduct a thorough analysis.
He / She will also be accountable to ensure timely identification of outliers/defects and waste in the processes and recommend the best approach to be used to address the challenges.
- Create clear monitoring mechanisms on processes to identify outliers/defects
- Establish clear metrics for processes to ensure any change from the baseline is done timely.
- Identify and ensure that any process improvement change is metric driven.
- Ensure there is a clear motion study for each process in the bank which is aiming on driving efficiency and productivity improvements.
- Based on the motion study of each process, conduct process improvements initiatives to drive standardization and changes in service delivery
- Create different Customer service guarantees based on best optimal performance.
- Develop and prepare materials for use in the process improvement events, coordinate with management, provide instructions on the use of process improvement tools.
- Suggest different process reengineering methodology and provide leadership to business and support function teams by empowering them to execute improvements to cycle times and eliminate defects.
- Work in conjunction with other stakeholders, you will be responsible to provide desired re-engineering practices and to ensure alignment of the specific initiatives to business objectives.
- Work with Branch Managers and other heads of units to align projects to strategy and to ensure their participation and support is aiming to achieve the strategic goals.
- Challenge the status quo and propose improvements in cost, revenue and process effectiveness and efficiencies as appropriate.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Demonstrated experience in project life cycle of process improvement and reengineering efforts. Project management background is an added advantage
- Well-developed analytical, quantitative, and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to collect, organize and gain insights from internal or external business data.
- Self-motivated, innovative, and ability to initiate and lead change
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office and other products at the following levels
-Excel Advanced level of skill
-Visio Advanced level of skill
-Other Ms. Office tools Intermediate level of skill
- Proven Business Intelligence/Metric Reporting skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Banking, Finance, Project Management or related fields.
- Lean Six Sigma Certification is an added advantage
- Two or more years of experience in Process Analysis, or any related field.
- Experience working with business re-engineering processes in Financial or Banking industry
- Experience working with business processing models, Process Design, Requirements Management, and Project Management
- Experience working with re-engineering tools, methods, and techniques
NMB Bank Plc is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer