Showroom Receptionist Job Vacancy at Al Mansour Automotive Company
The Receptionist greets customers when they come into the showroom and/or service area, answers their questions, and directs them to the appropriate staff member. The Receptionist also answers all incoming calls, takes messages, and transfers callers to the appropriate department. The Receptionist should be familiar with vehicle models and personnel within the dealership and be polite and professional in manner.
- Accept deliveries and mail, organize them to be distributed to the correct recipients using the office mailing system and ensure they get to the recipient in a timely manner while also managing outgoing mail and packages for pickup
- Answers incoming phone calls. Directs caller to appropriate department or individual or takes a thorough message
- Diplomatically handle customer complaints and refer them to the appropriate individual/unit for resolution
- Enters data into the prospect tracking system and runs prospect reports for managers weekly
- Greets showroom customers and determines the nature of their visit and directs customers to the correct department, notifies the appropriate person that a customer is waiting, and introduces the customer to a salesperson
- Handle filing and data entry as requested as well as Perform ad-hoc administrative duties
- Obtains basic demographic information about each customer using a computer, a log sheet, SAP system, or other method established by the company
- Performing general administrative duties, to maintain reception area, all common areas in a clean and tidy manner at all times as well as maintain office equipment, order stationery, supplies, printer cartridges, and other office tools that are required
- Maintains a professional appearance at all time
- Other tasks as assigned
Required Qualifications & Skills
Proven experience in the field of automotive customer relations
Job Specific Skills:
- Excellent oral communication skills to effectively communicate customers’ interests, needs, and requests to management and sales personnel; as well as written communication skills for filing and documentation
- Professionalism: must present a professional personal appearance at all times and a polished communication style
- Excellent phone handling etiquette for polite conversation with customers and prospects; and for promptly and efficiently handling a multi-line phone system.
- Willing and able to work various schedules
- Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Word, Outlook, and Excel.
- Able to deliver the highest standards of customer service.
- Time-management: They must be punctual, with the ability to manage assigned tasks within time schedule; as well as provide customer support in a timely manner
- Basic Math Skills for basic arithmetic manipulations required
Job Segment: ERP, Receptionist, SAP, Technology, Administrative, Customer Service, Automotive
Deadline: June 17, 2022